Wow, Tomorrow is December 1st! Can ya’ll believe it!!! I am so excited for Christmas this year!!! Emalyn is so cute about all the decorations and crafts that we have been enjoying during the holiday season. It is so much fun to make memories and new traditions with our sweet family. Yesterday I stumbled upon a felt Christmas tree on pinterest while looking for an advent calendar to make (which will come next) and decided I just had to make it and can you see why?!? Em Loves it!! She removes the ornaments and puts them back over and over again. Every time one falls she says “uh-oh” and quickly picks it up to put it back on her tree.
- The “tree” felt was in a package above the smaller pieces ready for you to make into a triangle
- I purchased 6-7 sheets of felt of our color choice to make the presents and ornaments
- I used hot glue for the gifts so they are not removable and also for decorating the ornaments.
- Felt sticks to felt so the kids can take them off and re-arrange over and over 🙂
- I used Velcro stickers to stick to the wall. I had to hot glue the back of the sticker to the felt to make it hold but then just stuck it like tape to the wall (pray for no paint peeling)
If you decide to make it be sure to send a picture of your finished tree!!! I can’t wait to see what some of you who ARE creative can come up with 🙂